martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Quiere vivir en un barrio pijo

I Wanna Live in NW3 4JR



I am a capitalist, I am a profiteer
I know what I want, Malcolm knows how to get it
I wanna be rich, make money
'Cos I want to live in NW3

 Plenty of money

Swimming pool in my house
 It's comming sometime on my xx
If I keep on really xxxx
There'll be no more public pools for me
'Cos I want a swimming pool in my yard
In the garden

Many ways to buy what you want
Cash is best, I use the rest
I use my xxx card and you pay for it for me
'Cos I want to live in NW3

It's the only place for me

Is this my loan account?
Or is this my current account?
Or is this my deposit account?
xxx it's all free
Or just another tax dodge?
Another smack in the eye xxx
'Cos I want to live in NW3

And I want a swimming pool in my yard
You know what I mean
 And I want to live in NW3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario