viernes, 8 de febrero de 2013

Different Kinds of Money

Where does all the time go?



Where does all the time go?

I found that where it goes to
It goes to a hole in the ground that I found
I wanna go there with you

Where does all the time go?
That's what you wanted to know

I found where the time goes
It goes into a hole in the ground
I wanna get some to you

If you wanna get back the time you where standing in line
I got some, it's free
Just come with me

Where does all that time goes?
That's what they'd like to say
It collapsed up but I got a clue

I can get some
Just stay with me

Where does all the time go?
I found that where the time goes
It went into xxx I'm gonna go the right place and bring some to you

If you want some of that time that you spent standing in line
Then come with me
Yeah, I got some time, it's free
You see, people say time rushes by
Life rushes by, the years go so fast and then nothing last
Well, I found some time

It's in a place, its frozen

Where everything is new, yeah
And I'm not gonna keep it to myself, noway
I'm gonna give it to you

If you wanna get back some time that you spent standing in line
Yeah, come with me
I got some time, it's free
Oh, yeah, I do
Just for you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario